Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Exciting Year Ahead For Me

OK - the last two weeks of my life have been spent planning out the next 52. For work and for our Young Mens organization at church. At work we have been planning out some pretty big events called Greatness Summits. They are one-day awesome learning days about how to achieve leadership greatness. For Mutual we are planning out all of our campouts.

For Our Greatness Summits I will be traveling to:
  • San Diego (2x)
  • LA
  • Seattle
  • Phoenix
  • San Francisco
  • Hawaii
  • Albuquerque

I will get to spend weekends in Albuquerque, San Francisco, and Hawaii after the events.

For camping I will be:

  • Climbing Mt. Baldy
  • Climbing San Gorgonio
  • Going Snowboarding
  • Doing a beach campout
  • Camping at Painted Canyons
  • Rapelling in Joshua Tree
  • A big high adventure activity in August - either white water rafting, big hike in the High Sierras, or hiking the grand canyon into Havasupai Indian reservation and spending a week at that oasis.

So this year I will be all over the western US and I am looking forward to it. It should make this BLOG interesting. I will be sure to write a post about each adventure that I embark on.

My first one will be next week as I make my first Greatness Summit trip to San Diego.

No comments: