Thursday, October 2, 2008

Its Been A While

Hello All! Give me a big shout everyone. Its a busy month and I am sorry for not blogging earlier.

September has been a crazy month and I am just now feeling comfortable again. So much has happened in the last month.

I think the kids started school. Well, I know they started school, I just think it has been in the last 4 weeks. Its a new school, a charter school. I am not sure yet what I think of it. The kids had a really nice school last year, but since we have moved out of the district, they are not able to go there. Its quite a bummer.

Lets see what else is going on. Nothing. Ohh - thanks to the most recent poll Kat and I have decided what we are going to do about more kids.

Matthew got into his first fight recently. Totally justified. We had talked about it for a while before it happened. You see, this kid at church had been a real jerk to matt a lot and in a lot of ways. So I told matt to punch him.

Well finally, Matt got so frustrated that he finally did.

When he was telling me about it he said, "I grabbed him by the shirt and punched him in the face twice, you know, cuz once is never enough".

I guess punching people is like eating Pringles. Once you pop you just cant stop.

2 comments:

Andy's Appetite said...

Ha ha. What a funny thing to say. The next time I'm in a fist fight I'll have to remember that. I am always looking for reason to fight people, but I haven't felt justified in a while. I'm assuming that since the poll is 2 to 1 that it means you guys want another one. That's great. I keep hinting to Joe that I would like another one. He thinks I'm out of my mind. I probably am.

Chelsea said...

okay so what did you guys decide?? you cant say you decided and not tell us what! anyway, funny story about Matthew hitting someone! Tell the wifey i said hi and i totally miss her guts!!