Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I want to be loser...

... a big fat loser.

Thats just my problem - to much fat, not enough energy.

So I am going public to my small but dedicated blogging friends and becoming publicly accountable for losing weight and getting healthy.

Right now I weigh in at 214 pounds. My goals is to get down to 180 pounds. That means I need to lose 34 pounds.

My plans are to:

  • Get a good 30 minutes of cardio 3x a week. This includes running, swimming at the YMCA, and other cool stuff like biking and the cool and extremly difficult versa climber.
  • Get strength exercise 2x a week. Lets face it. Spiderman has a hot body and I want mine to look like his. By then I will have the courage to walk around in tights like I have always dreamed of doing.
  • Eat good food, and not overdo it on the portions.

Each week I plan to check in with all of you and give an accounting.

I will report on:

  • Cardio
  • Strength
  • Lost Weight

I honestly cant believe I am doing this - going public and committing like this. Oh well - here goes the plunge.

No comments: